These are the basic guidelines to ensure a productive environment for our students & teachers.
- BYOP – Bring Your Own Paper
- Lab will be open in the morning 7:25-7:55am for students to do work
- Keep talking to a whisper when sharing the lab
- No food or drinks in the lab
- Teachers can reserve once a week or a whole week per month unless there is no reservation on calendar
- Teachers must skip a month between reservations unless there are no reservations
- All reservations must be made a week before the month starts (Future entries will be deleted)
- Teachers must use the online calendar to make reservations
- Make sure students log out and push in mice and keyboards under the monitor, and push in chairs before they leave.
Note: Email Mr. Palomares to add you to the LabG201 Calendar to reserve.